Friday, November 25, 2011

If a muslim women slepts with another man is the marriage still valid under islamic law?

We have been separted for about 6yrs I moved on with my life and had relationships with other men. He even remarried. He now clamis I am his first wife is this marriage still vaild even if I slept with other men.If a muslim women slepts with another man is the marriage still valid under islamic law?
If there has not been an official annulment of the marriage by a Muslim clergyperson, the marriage is still valid and recognized under Islamic law.If a muslim women slepts with another man is the marriage still valid under islamic law?
If he is remarried then it may not be.


I think I read something once where the man has to ask his wife's permission before marrying another woman, I also know that the wife has the right to divorce if she doesn't like him taking another wife.


I'm sorry I can't be any more accurate. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment