Friday, November 25, 2011

Is sending a candy gram an appropriate way to propose marriage?

Milk Duds or Junior Mints?Is sending a candy gram an appropriate way to propose marriage?
It depends on what you send. Is it a Kiss, or a Mars Bar. Baby Ruth or Licorice Whip? Big Daddy or Gummy Ball(s)? An All Day Sucker or Candy Cane? This sounds like a con. Dumb you!Is sending a candy gram an appropriate way to propose marriage?
if you and your future bride like things like this go for it. but personally i would rather have someone to propose to me in person in a unique way. either by taking her out to a fancy restaurant where they play live music and have them hand the microphone over to you and ask her in front of everyone. or even have the Madrid's to drop her diamond into a glass of champagne and hand it to her. or have her come on stage and you bend down on your knees in front of everyone and propose to her. you want your proposal to be one that she will never forget and will all-ways cherish.



I like the idea. You can have them come deliver it and say ';Will You Marry Me?'; And when she looks up she can see you down on one knee holding a ring.





Do what you think is special for the both of you. Do what you think she would really like.





But I'd go with Milk Duds they sound better, but that's probably because I don't like junior mints.





Good luck I really hope she likes this sweet idea.
I'd think you could spring for something a little fancier, like Godiva chocolates. After all, you are saving on an expensive dinner and getting dressed up. If I really wanted it, I might say okay with the junior mints proposal. I don't like Milk Duds, they get stuck in my teeth.
I'd go with the Junior Mints ;-) I think a candy gram is a cute idea.





Anything that is special to you and your lady is just fine. Just make sure you're close by to deliver her engagement ring after her proposal!






Not unless your the messenger. I find proposal a very personal question and should be asked face to face unless your right there next to her and you have it written in the sky or some ish.
Yeah, don't go with the ';Duds'; she might get turned off. How about Hershey kisses? Junior Mints are 'different';, sounds interesting.
Yeah, but it wouldn't be as memorabel as a stripper gram! The stripper can have will you marry me writtin on his butt! Woohoo!
Dude where have you been? You propose through text message!


And Duh Milk Duds we love caramel and the removal of any fillings we may have left!
No way unless you are delivering it.
Absolutely..she'll be sweet for you in no time. I'll go with Milk Duds.
To a candy striper ....yes....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment