Friday, July 30, 2010

America should be thanking us blacks for blocking gay marriage?

Whites, Mexicans and Asians split thier vote 50/50, and African Americans voted 70/30 to uphold the ban to keep marriage between a man and women in the most liberal state in the union. When are we going to get a congrats for saving the morally of America?America should be thanking us blacks for blocking gay marriage?
I Thank You Each And Every One Sincerely And From The Bottom Of My Heart!!! And I hope they don't come to your homes and churches and cause trouble like they are doing to the mormonsAmerica should be thanking us blacks for blocking gay marriage?
They discrimanated against people. Those who voted or Prop 8 sicken me. In my opinion, they should've known how it felt when interracial marriage was banned and considered illegal. It's basically the same thing. Don't tell me it isn't, because we're not talking about marriage between an animal and human, we're talking about marriage between 2 people who love each other. If you feel proud of your race because they discriminated against someone and didn't know how to mind their business in someone's sex/love life, then you really should be ashamed of yourself.
Well no offense but it is funny coming from an african american talking about rights no offense just stating the irony a once suppressed people now suppressing another I am against gay marriage myself but I think a lot of white people are afraid that by keeping rights away from another group they may be pegged with being hateful towards gays. Like I said I'm against it and will vote against it every time it hits that ballot and congrats to the smart african americans now stop complaining.
Seeing as African Americans make up only 12.9 percent of the American population, I doubt they were the deciding factor in the passing of the ban.





By the way, why do you think barring the right of an adult to enter into a contract on the basis of his or her sex is something to be proud of?
I could care less about gay marriage. How is not allowing gays to get married in one state in the union saving the morality of America? Just a thought. Bro, you got a lot of effin' idiots in this forum saying a bunch of idiotic sh*t because Obama was elected. Don't be one of them!
Yeah, I saw that stat somewhere. I find it pretty ironic, sort of funny. The liberals' efforts to turn out such a huge vote this year basically nailed the coffin shut on one of their pet ';civil rights'; issues.





I'll throw in my thanks, sure. Thanks.
your gonna piss a lot of people off with that question.


Nobody is giving the whites that voted for Obama credit either! LOL!


Thank you brothers and sisters!
Moral? You think denying people one of the most basic human rights just because of their sexual orientation is moral?! That's f%26amp;cking discrimination!!!
Hmm Gay America which includes a variety of different color people who got over the race thing long ago to hold hands for their right to express love freely hates all of you.
Black as well as white people who voted for that voted for dicrimination plan and simple. Dont thank me for that.
I don't have a problem with gay marriage so i suppose we are to blame, then?
I agree with King Kong


Besides,everyone doesn't have the same beliefs as you
OH let the fags get married and ****.
Hmm, Michael Strahan is really mad right now
lol....Forreal.
Thank you and I mean that!
Sure. A gay American will probably thank you with a fist up your ***.

No comments:

Post a Comment