Friday, July 30, 2010

What are you doing to keep your weight in check, so that it does not affect your marriage?

I am busy with a little on-line survey. Please help.What are you doing to keep your weight in check, so that it does not affect your marriage?
She'll tell you what you need to do. It's your choice whether you want to please her or please yourself. Either way, you lose.What are you doing to keep your weight in check, so that it does not affect your marriage?
I did nothing.. course I am divorced but happier than I ever was married to a man that put a huge weight on looks.... it should not be about how you look... that is not the basis of a ';Good'; marriage..your spouse should love you for you not how you look
I try to keep up with her weight gain...but the pace at which she's gaining is impossible for me to keelp up with. I just can't eat any more.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..We have been married for 25 yrs and if he doesn't like the way I look then he is more then welcome to leave. We married for the person we are not how we look .
I don't eat sandwiches at night , How about you .? I eat when I am hungry Drink whenI am thirsty and do exercises
im blowing up like you thought i would, same number same hood, its all good





little debbies!!!!
My husband and I aren't jerks and we could care less about our weight.
Absolutely nothing. My man isn't a shallow prick. But thanks for asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment