Friday, July 30, 2010

Can this marriage be saved? While my husband lays in bed keeping up with all 300 channels on TV and?

I am sitting on the couch looking for that next great Y!A question. How many of you wives would actually just get up put on those party shoes and leave the house without your ';stick in the mud'; next weekend and live it up a little more. This thought has crossed my mind more than once tonight.Can this marriage be saved? While my husband lays in bed keeping up with all 300 channels on TV and?
I am in the same situation. Mine just sits on his computer. The only reason why he bought me my computer was for me to stay busy so he can be lazy all damn day long.





I am always saying.. I'm going to Vegas and even call up girlfriend but I can't get a damn one of them to stop serving their husbands and wiping their husband butt for two seconds either and go with me.





I'm fed up with being a wife..I could be lazy all on my own without him!Can this marriage be saved? While my husband lays in bed keeping up with all 300 channels on TV and?
My husband is in the army...just got back from war working 8 days straight 22 hour days. He likes to be home...away from people...and just be able to relax. It is not uncommon for him to play W.O.W. or Call of Duty all day long and some times all night long. But he also makes time for me. Which is great because it gives us both a chance to have our alone time. Sometimes when I feel left out I watch him play his games and ask questions. My philisophy if you cant beat them...join them. If you cant join them...go down stairs and shut the power off for a few hours and act like the electricity went out. :P
So break out of your shell of boredom. Go shopping and get some great new clothes, make-up, and a hair-cut. Then go your own way next week. Men are so competitive that I bet he starts wondering what the heck you are doing on your nights away..... Then you can offer to take him along.
my husband has been married to TV for 43 yrs and they are very happy. I go and do what I want, but I have never cheated and will not. I always ask him if he will go too, he usually does, but if he does not I go without guilt. Good luck
I have thought about that more than once.





I have the same problem. My husband is so into video games and TV. He barely pays attention to me. If I did start hitting the clubs every weekend, I bet he would come around.
Go ahead and try it. Maybe if he sees how much fun you are having he'll get interested in getting up and going with you.
Hey sweetie, those tv shows must be really really exciting.
every couple needs time away from their significant other. go out and have fun with the girls. just make sure it ends at home with the hubby and you will be ok
I'll meet you at the club in 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment