Friday, July 30, 2010

Are you Catholic but disagree with the no gay marriage policy?

I'm catholic but think it's fine for gay marriage?


Am I the only one?


Do you think they should accept to give a gay marriage ceremony?Are you Catholic but disagree with the no gay marriage policy?
I'm Catholic and I'm in 100% agreement with the church's stance on gay marriage.





God never changed His mind about homosexuality, but we as humans who are fickle and learn to conform to trends have allowed ourselves to actually believe that, all of a sudden, it's okay.





And I know I'll get a lot of thumbs down just because I'm on the side of God, but these are the signs of the times and the few that choose good over evil will receive their reward in heaven. %26lt;';)))%26gt;%26lt;Are you Catholic but disagree with the no gay marriage policy?
I am catholic and do not disagree with the churches policy on gay marriage because to change it they would have to change all the rules of the church.





I do believe that gays should be able to get married civilly and in any church that wants to support it. Why should the catholic church change there stand on it.
Yes, I am Catholic.





No, I do not disagree with the Church's Scriptural and Traditional doctrine on Marriage.





The Catholic Church believes that God himself is the author of marriage and has created it for one man and one woman.





The Church further teaches that being homosexual is not a sin but that all single people (heterosexual and homosexual) are called to celibacy.





For more information, see the Catechism of the Catholic Church:


About marriage, section 1601 and following: http://www.usccb.org/catechism/text/pt2s鈥?/a>


About homosexuality. section 2357 and following: http://www.usccb.org/catechism/text/pt3s鈥?/a>





http://www.catholic.com/library/gay_marr鈥?/a>





With love in Christ.
im a christian and i believe gay is ok


and my gram is catholic and she thinks there is nuttin wrong with being gay





I think gays should have the same rights as everyone just like we did when black people had no rights you see now when people starting to accept gays the world will find someone else to dis on because thats how this world is one BIG IMMATURE WORLD








love your neighbor as yourself.
I am Catholic, and Homosexual.





The Holy Mother Church will not and should not corrupt the institution of marriage.That would be wrong. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Homosexuals will be purged of their sin in Purgatory before entering the Kingdom. That is the Law.
Awesome!





So I was wondering, and I've always wanted to ask. One of the beliefs of Catholicism is that the Pope is infallible. The Pope says that the act of homosexuality is a sin. How do you reconcile that, personally? I am not trying to provoke or anything, I was just raised Catholic and have since left the Church for a variety of reasons, and because I left at such a young age I never learned how that sort of thing works on a personal level. :) Please email me!!
I'm a former Eastern European Orthodox. Now I'm atheist. I can't be part of something that goes against what I know is right.





You're not the only one. There are lots of gay catholics, and catholics who support gay marrige.





I don't think they should have a choice! I think they must be obligated to preform same sex marriges!
I'm Catholic and stand with the Church's teaching. Marriage is only for a man and a woman. This is because it is sacramental, a union created by God. Therefore, we have no ownership in it and no right to redefine it.





God bless.
I'm Christian but the majority of Christians disagree with gay marriage. I believe that gay marriage should be allowed.





I mean, why do those freakin religious addicts care about two people with similar beliefs marrying. They need to get a life.
Well I was Catholic for the majority of my life and I disagree with the policy.






I'm not Catholic, but I know several who are cool with the gays getting married.
No, you are not the only one I'm catholic as well and i'm bi.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment