Friday, July 30, 2010

How much of a difference does it make if a guy gets on his knee during marriage proposal?

Is it more convincing? Makes more of a story? like the movies.





i was just watching a show where a guy was nervous and had his hands in his pockets and his girlfriend was like ';really, ask already';. She was recalling it.How much of a difference does it make if a guy gets on his knee during marriage proposal?
It doesn't make any difference. It's just thought of as the 'right' way to do it because that is how it is usually done. But on one knee, standing, upside down, doesn't matter. The question is still the same.How much of a difference does it make if a guy gets on his knee during marriage proposal?
I suppose it would help if the woman is very much into traditional romantic gestures, and is expecting the proposal in that fashion; in such a case she may not think you are serious if you don't drop to one knee. Other women may not care, and would be just as happy with an email, lol.
Most women, it seems, suffers from pride, the first in list of 7 deadly sins. So to get a guy down to his knees (read as begging for her hand) may make her feel great. If I love a guy so much, I won't wanna humiliate him like that. Aren't we supposed to be equal?
well i would love for the guy that asked me that to be on one knee but its just because its old fashion and i think its sweet he would be on one knee just to ask me that but thats just my opinon
I don't think it make much of a difference ... my husband ask me a dinner and he didn't get down on his knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment