Friday, July 30, 2010

If gays are allowed to experience the misery of marriage-wouldnt that make homosexuality less appealing?

so isnt the moralist lobby missing the point?If gays are allowed to experience the misery of marriage-wouldnt that make homosexuality less appealing?
That'll teach 'em LOL Let them see how miserable the rest of us areIf gays are allowed to experience the misery of marriage-wouldnt that make homosexuality less appealing?
Apparently you haven't read up on the subject of homosexuality. It is not a choice as people would like to think. I, for example, have never found women to be attractive in a sexual way.





So, imho, I would not find homosexuality less appealing if I was 'miserable' in a marriage.
I don't believe anyone can choose to be a homosexual. It just happens to some people. Marriage should be open to everyone, regardless of orientation. How could two loving homosexuals degrade anyone's heterosexual marriage? It's the old addage ';I don't like it, so you can't do it';. Biggoted bas*ards.
Actually the gay people I know think marriage is insane - they don't see anything about it good at all, but they still want to have the right to do it if they want.
Misery loves company, so I'm as surprised as you that the government doesn't allow it. It doesn't matter to me--if they want to marry, I say let them eat wedding cake! :-)
Experiencing the misery of marriage has not deterred the appeal of sex between a man and a woman, so why would it make any difference is same gender sex. DUH
Moron.
The U.S. Census Bureau keeps tabs on the growth. When it exceeds the limitations...they become expendable.





Read what I just said to yourself again silently.
oh,brother, just another line to use for gay marrieages





billy rebel, that's not what he asked
Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment