Friday, July 30, 2010

Would you date someone that was a virgin until marriage?

If you were really interested in someone and you really liked them and you wanted to ask them out, would you change your mind if you found out they wanted to stay a virgin until marriage? (That includes no bjs and no fingering and no groping or anything - other than kissing) Would you still date them or would you change your mind and just stay friends? And can you please say how old you are with your answer? Thanks for anyone who takes the time to answer!Would you date someone that was a virgin until marriage?
yes i would... it doesn't matter about that if you love that person allot why does it matter that person loves the guys faith enough to still be in that spot that person probably gets made fun of because he hasn't got layed and that person is pressured but he will still be in his faith so ya i say go for it i wouldWould you date someone that was a virgin until marriage?
if i really liked or loved some i wouldn't care if they wanted to be a virgin or do anything sexual until marriage its there choice not mine and to tell you the truth i want to do the same thing like the whole no sex till marriage i hate people for the reason that is they just like girls with big breasts and pretty that doesn't matter at all i know that it seems like bull but i'm not lieing you love some one for them not for sex and the no sex till marriage is way more romantic... i'm 15
I'm middle aged, so no, I'm not interested in virgins. Nor am I interested in any man who was not a virgin but simply didn't want to engage in sex unless it was within marriage.





Don't get me wrong, virginity and waiting until marriage is sweet and very nice -- for idealistic, innocent, youngsters.
I would struck an agreement with them, to have affairs until we get married then. but I more likely would leave them. you got to know how it feels to be on bed with that person, before you sign a contract for life with such person.





beside in normal relationship, a lot of times, marriage means life-time without sex. so if you never have sex before marriage, you rarely will have one after marriage too.
I don't think I would change my mind. I guess it all depends if I were a virgin bride, too. Since I'm out of that running, having a virgin groom might fail between us on his part because he might want a virgin bride, too. It would be interesting to be a virgin couple on the night of your wedding. But then again....isn't that night meant to be magical? The first time is never really the best. =(
LOV3, yes, but finding somebody that's still a virgin at my age (btw, I'm 43) are pretty slim. Not impossible, but slim. Of course I'd still date them. See, I'd like to be the 1st man she's been with (sexually), but it ain't gonna happen. As George W. Bush would say, ';Fool me once --- shame on --- shame on you. Fool me --- you won't get fooled again.';
Yeah. I personally still am, and i plan on waiting until after marriage fro everything. i am 18, just out of high school, so that has also bneen on my mind a lot. i hope that all goes well. anyone who has any decency would respect those views and grow to admire them more
I am 25. I got married at 23, and was dating my husband since 19. We were engaged for 6 months before we got married. Both of us were virgins, at marriage, and we hadn't participated in any other sexual acts until our wedding night and let me tell you...it was nuts. But it was worth it.
My husband was a virgin when we married. We were 22. I would like to tell you that I feel so special that he ';saved'; himself for me, but I can't. His virginity was his choice and his past non existent sexual practices meant nothing to me.
i'm 25... physical pleasure is short term...communication, love, understanding and caring about each other is what is truly important in a relationship...u should respect ur significant others decisions...if u really have feeling for them..this shouldn't matter and will make the wait worth while...good luck
I would still go for them, it may have to deal with what they believe. Yo should discuss it with them. That's what im thinking. Grab a Bible and look up 2 Corinthians 6:13 =) this person could be a good influence on you.. hope things work out=)
I would marry a women like that I can't seem to find any! I believe A strong women like that will have high self esteem and great morals to raise a family with, I'm 28 and I refuse to date sl*ts anymore.
4 me..


ders nothing wrong f she wish 2 b virgin until marriage..


i am a filipina..


well!


in our culture we should hav 2 preserve our virginity until marriage..


one thing i can say,


it dpends on the culture she/he has...


and ders nothing wrong wid it
I was thinking this way until it happened. I was 24. We never got married. And I'm fine with it now. It's your personal choice and if it's so important for you, you will find a person who will wait.
I'm 26.





If I met a girl who was waiting for marriage, and she was THE one for me, I would respect her and wait - not pressure her. But none of that being engaged for 4 years crap either!
yeah i would date a virgin, or either that shouldn't really matter to nobody, love is what matters with the person not their sexual life.
its going to be tempting..but yes you can..but if the 'moments' comes,it will come naturely
im 18


yes, and that virgin thing is bullshit...


just start kissing a lot and you will eventually be able to control her when she gets horny.


%26lt;3
Yeah, I'll be 20 soon. But I so would. It shows values and your relationship would undoubtedly be more meaningful than physical so I see no problem in giving it a try.
Yeah of course...because if i truly loved them then it would matter to me how they felt. I would definetly date them because the person has good morals.
im 25 and it would be really difficult i dont think i could, unless i was absolutely infatuated with her.
I would date them, but idk how long it would be until it gets boring.
17- Ummm......Its all about how much you love that person. If you love them ENOUGH You would w8.


~But Good Luck On That.
I would definately still date them.


DB
No way of course I would still date him. I would respect his views. (Mine are basically the same lol)





I'm almost 14
a very situational question but i would say yes (21)
yes if i liked them. 16.
I would have nothing to do with them
I dream of this woman. I'm 25...although I dont think there's anything wrong with playing around just a lil bit.
yes
drop his pants and if he refuses, hes gay

No comments:

Post a Comment