Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best field of work to get into if I have been a stay at home mom for most of my 7 year marriage?!?

I am a high school grad, and have 2 years of junior college where I was studying to be a graphic artist. I can speak, read and write spanish, as well as do light office work (data entry, typing, fax, copying) I also worked as a security officer for a couple years. I have 5 small kids and limited income for daycare too.What is the best field of work to get into if I have been a stay at home mom for most of my 7 year marriage?!?
Compared with other jobs, online work is best work-at-home moms. But beware of scams!





Scams and Phishing sites abound in the Internet. I've been their victim sometime. In a couple of cases, though the company is legit, I found the marketing/compensation systems unreliable and/or the product impossible to sell. Yes, I do lost some money by shooting blindly for online opportunities. You can be their prey too if you can't get reliable advise from person who have experienced being cheated.





From my experience, I recommend you to look for:





1. Financially-solid online company who has not less than 5-years of productive and honest business. They must have a proven (automated, if possible) compensation plan that pays, provides superb support via dedicated (not outsourced) forum, a satisfied community of members, and openly-posted company information.





2. A marketable, high-demand product that can be sold worldwide and in realtime. A product that can be supported aftersales. Not those that can only give you income from ad-placing, spamming, online research, surveys that will take much of your precious time and/or are impossible to sell/accomplish.





3. The company has in place a simple, fully automated yet rejection-free marketing system. From mass-mailed invitations, tracking, automated billing, after-sales support to Swiss-clock precision of commision payout .





4. A business that anyone worldwide can do. Even average people with novice computer knowledge, or are those not really business-inclined can have the opportunity to succeed too.





5. Compensation plan that provides an ever increasing residual income that is diredtly proportional with your desire to help others succeed also in life.





Sounds difficult? Yes. And it cost me money to find those that pays. I may give you a list here. But there is one company that not only provides above but exceeds all expectations - - -





Global Domains International, Inc.


http://www.freedom.ws


AccessCode: CYBALGUA





See the 7-minute video presentation, read the company info and the latest of the many testimonials that are found here:


http://website.ws/newtestimonials/index.鈥?/a>





Beware of online scams. Join GDI - Your Income for Life!





Remember:


';You can have everything you want in life if you will just help enough other people get what they want.';What is the best field of work to get into if I have been a stay at home mom for most of my 7 year marriage?!?
The best is that you get to advertise with this company as this is for people that are serious and who don鈥檛 want to be misled as we have tried many things and have found a company that has been around for 21 Years and pays you to advertise for them. My wife and I just started and are doing well. It is not an MLM company and no selling, no deliveries or stocking product. My wife鈥檚 aunt has been working with this Company (Melaleuca) for a little over 3 years and home schools 3 kids and makes $9,000 a month. It is a 500 Inc company and the CEO is on the U.S. Chamber of commerce board. I can arrange a web cast with my wife鈥檚 aunt for you and you can decide by yourself and WE WILL help you be successful. It is an honest Win Win.


If you want to see a web cast (presentation) from your home let me know and I will arrange it as that truly is the way to see all about Melaleuca. Have you heard of it. We have just gotten started with my wife's aunts help as it is a team effort and it is fun. Just a quick F.Y.I. 8 out of 10 people that see the web cast join the company and 95% of the people that join re-order product each and every month. Let me know when you are ready and we will set up the web cast.


e-mail: cleanandsafehome@yahoo.com


Thanks,


Rich %26amp; Teresa
Check out what I do!


www.liasophia.com/jewelrymom
Try something part-time to begin with. That way you don't have too much ';mommy guilt';. Also, with the graphic artist classes, you could do some work out of your home. Big plus because you don't have the day care worries. If you haven't finished your college career, the go back to school. With 5 kids, you should qualify for financial aid that you don't have to pay back. Even if you choose not to go back for the same thing. You could also do some converting English to Spanish, or vice-versa, for Dr offices, or other office settings where that could be an issue. And again you could start this from home. The companies you do stuff for would not even have to know, where you are, you could come to them. Simply make up a flyer or brochure on the computer. There are several books at the library (free) you can borrow about starting a business from home, and tons of info on the internet. Just don't buy into all those ';sealing envelopes'; scams. Good Luck :)
i don't think there are easy money for no hard work. perhaps you can setup a website and to earn money through google adsense.





besides, here is a specialized webpage containing 10 methods making money online and doing small business online.





http://www.adcenter.net.cn/make-money-on鈥?/a>





maybe that will help you or give you some bright idea.





Best Wishes %26amp;%26amp; Good Luck!
With a computer at home and internet connection,you can start earning from home,without any investment. You should choose your work at home job according to your skills and time available.


The simplest work at home job is answering phone calls for companies like WorkathomeAgent, Alpine Access, Liveops. You will need a quiet enviroment at home without any disturbance. To apply you will have to complete an online application form on the companies website . A list of companies with websites is available at


http://tinyurl.com/ze4lg
check out this site! its easy and free! good luck!


http://www.treasuretrooper.com/127384
I just went back to work after being home for 10 years. I found a night job. No mommy guilt! I'm gone while they sleep, I get up and spend time with them after school (ours started already), and am gone while they sleep. Luckily my husband doesn't work anymore (disability from work), so it's kind of switched for us.
Have you ever thought about working from home? I work for a great home based business and love it! After awhile, it has allowed me to be the stay at home mom I've always wanted to be. You are more than welcome to visit my website and check out the company and product with no pressure to join! While you are there, feel free to sign up for the free drawing, you just might win. If you have questions after that, feel free to email me with them and I will get back to you. Have a great day!





http://www.amyscandles.scent-team.com
Hummmmm~


Why don't you start your own day care? Or try direct sales where you do an in home party plan like Mary Kay, Avon, Party Lite, Pampered Chef, Sentsy, Passion Parties, Stampin Up, Scrap Booking...


If your husband is home in the evening, you could do a couple of parties a week ( they usually only take a couple of hours) Check into some of your options. With some of the party plans, you get paid the night of your party and don't have to wait for a check from the company.


I work outside of the home part time for sanity purposes...( 2 kids and husband!! ) And do Passion Parties on the side. You just have to find something that interests you.
You may want to take some medical billing classes and work from home

No comments:

Post a Comment