Friday, July 30, 2010

Can a teenage relationship workout and end up in marriage?

what i mean is that say a boy and a girl who are 15 start to go out...could they end up marrying each other years later and be together forever without dumping each other to ';have fun'; with other people.Can a teenage relationship workout and end up in marriage?
Yes, Alot of the older generation like our parents %26amp; grandparents usually married the ones who they dated since or upon leaving school.





My mu and dad have been married 24 years and they got together at 16.





SO Yes its definantly possible, although i think lifestyes have changed , people like to enjoy there careers and not be tied down as early and meet new people all the time, wheras the older generation settled down and had babys marriage earlier.





It depends on the people and how they are influenced? see ive always been quite old fashioned due to way ive been broguth up etc , but some of my mates are all up for 'having fun' with different people and it kinda influences me to although id like to settle, i still feel i am missing out on the fun.





What will be will be, jst enjoy your relationshiop and dont worry weer it will end or go to :)Can a teenage relationship workout and end up in marriage?
Nowadays? I'm not trying to be negative, but it needs a miracle to happen. Because you're just in love you feel that way. Marriage is not only about love feelings, it's a huge responsibility, even some people in their 20s can't be reliable for that responsibility. And the longer relationship takes before marriage, the it could reach marriage, unless both sides can forgive and try to support the other party and really work things out. Good luck and do your best to reach your goal.
There are exceptions, but it's not likely. You will both change more than you can imagine in the coming years and, if you are close now, that change is more likely to pull you apart than it is to draw you closer together.


The exception: 2 friends of mine got married right after high school (I was the Best Man). Nobody thought that it would last. Each one took their turn working while the other went through university. She went to university first, so, with only high school education, he worked at a carwash: tough times indeed. They are now both computer programmers. Their 30th wedding anniversary was last summer.
Its possible but highly unlikely.. The start of a relationship is always the best. And in teenage years you think its the best thing ever and at the time you think it will be forever.





Believe me, 15 is young and lots of other people you meet will come along. I believe people that age should play the field and see whats out there before they get bogged down in a serious relationship.
It was pretty rare years ago as far as being a ';proper relationship'; goes. I worked with old people for a time and many who had got together when they were very young were playing away throughout their 20s, 30s and 40s! I would sooner have someone who had shed their wild oats before settling!


Seeing the change in attitudes today I should think that even less than these will work out as we do not have the same stigma regarding divorce.


However there are always exceptions............ but I would not hold your breath!
Maybe 1% I ever knew in my life. Usally they have sex and then break up and move on. Maybe have a relationship and then decide one of them that they really do not want to sommit forever. Just have fun do not get deep and do not have sex. Its because they leave after that or when a new girls come by. Or when your pregnat then they leave. So basically no!!!
i would say so


if you keep commited and stil love each other, why shouldnt you


met my bf at 13/14 and i was 14, im now 16 and hes 15, known each other for 2 and half years and been goin out 4 jst ova 1 year and a half...i no its not a long time but we stil love each other millions and we hope it does last, we arnt certain but tbh, the only way 2 no is 2 take it as it comes (:
DUR DA DUR! !!YESS!!


THEIR are many people *hhigh-schoolsweeties* end up all *i love you*


blah blah get married have a few kids grow old die ttogetherall that Jazz





BUT


Every case is different most high school relationship's end faster than an ice-cream cone!


and the ice-cream cone tastes way better, trust me!


(figure of speech)
ive been with my fella since i was 17, im now 26 and we have a son and one due in a few weeks. You can grow up together, some people will change some wont, it may work it may not but its worth a try of you think the person is worth it.
i met my girlfriend when she was 16 and i was 17 we are both still together and im 20 and she is 19. we plan on getting married and we love the hell out of each other. i am really lucky to have found ';the one'; so early in life. so long story short. YES it can happen : )
Its absolutely same here.............I also found my G.F when i was 15.


N its surely possible but only when u r truely best frnds of each other rather that a G.F and B.F...........Be trustworthy and sharing to him....


Its most important 2 make ur place in his heart.......


All the best !!!
Yes, it's quite possible, but it's pretty rare for young people. In order for that to be the case, it would have to be true love.
Depends on how mature they are, and how much genuine feeling they have for each other. my parents have been together since age 15.
Unlikely but it is possible. I highly doubt it would though - and even if it does end up in marriage, around 50% of marriages break up...
possible, i started going out with my husband when i was 14 and married at 25 and still together at 39.
yes there was a couple (now split) on my street who were together since they were 15 got married and have 2 children there around late 30's early 40's they split not so long ago
Yes i married my boyfriend met him at 17 married at 20 but divorced at 30
It is possible, I started dating my wife when I was 13 and we have been together ever since.
I will say maybe 1% will work out to marriage.
yes it is possible it has happened
Yeah its possible..My grandparents started dating when they were 14 been together ever since ..married and now in their 80's.
Yes, it happens. A lot :) It's wonderful
there is only a very small chance but it is possible.


:)
well it is possible but i wouldn't count on it. it's very rare for that to happen these days.
Yes it is completely possible. Both my aunt and my cousin got married to their first boyfriend.
Yes... it's possible...Why not?
i would say its about 50% it could and couldn't my sister is 16 and has been with her boyfriend since they were 14 so a long time and we all think they will so it could


hope this helped xxx
no it will never work














SORRY :(
My aunt has been with my uncle since she was 12, she is now 48years old.





SO yes it can
I started going out with my boyfriend at 15 and we have been together over 11 months which isn't exactly marriage, lol, but i am pregnant now and we want to get married later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment