Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have more men or women sworn off dating and marriage after a number of bad relationships?

Do you know any men who after a number of real bad relationships say they have sworn off dating and now plan to be alone for the rest of their life? I have not. Every man I know after a bad breakup get right into the dating scene and try again.





Ladies on the other hand are more likely to just give up after a bad relationship and stop dating and swear off men or go over to the lesbian side. Agree or disagree?Have more men or women sworn off dating and marriage after a number of bad relationships?
I've been divorced 10 yrs without much luck dating since the divorce and I'm almost to the point of never expecting to find anyone again - I'm 49 and closer to retirement than college. I still have to deal with a psycho ex-wife, because of the kids, which doesn;t help matters anyHave more men or women sworn off dating and marriage after a number of bad relationships?
Women are more likely to swear off dating, men are more likely to swear off relationships or marriage.
I agree, men are not as emotional and tend to move on easier were as women tend to dwell on the problems for a bit.
disagree


  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment