Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is our marriage will be anulled if my husband imprisoned cause of committing adultery?

i caught my husband with the other woman in bed and i sue them for committing adultery. since my husband is on jail, am i now free to be married to other man?Is our marriage will be anulled if my husband imprisoned cause of committing adultery?
maybe in some third world country.Is our marriage will be anulled if my husband imprisoned cause of committing adultery?
So, I looked at this person's profile %26amp; they're from the Philippines and it IS a crime to commit adultery there! Brutal. Anyway, don't know if your husband being jailed for this crime would be an automatic annulment. I suspect your local court would be able to clear up that question.
No, you can not marry anyone. You have to file for a divorce and then wait until it is final. When you get the final divorce papers stating that you are now divorced and can now remarry then you can get married again.
no. what the hell? you have to get divorced. legally. aside from that, you have some other guy that you want to marry? where the hell do you live?
maybe i dont understand your question, but how in the hell can your husband go to jail for adultery???

No comments:

Post a Comment