Saturday, August 21, 2010

What did your parents teach you about sex? Did they urge you to be a virgin before marriage?

I'm just curious why parents urge kids to be a virgin and what about the parents who raised kids that have sex all the time...what did they say to their kids?What did your parents teach you about sex? Did they urge you to be a virgin before marriage?
me and my mom are super close, so we've talked about it a lot. she didn't tell me that I had to be a virgin until i got married. This is because she loves me and trusts me to not be stupid and irresponsible, which I'm not. I have absolutely no plan to have sex until I'm mature enough, in love, and ready to deal with the consequences, like pregnancy and STD'sWhat did your parents teach you about sex? Did they urge you to be a virgin before marriage?
my parents haven't talk to me about it


i guess the assume i already know about it


like about a month ago i learned that a friend of mines was pregnant and is exspecting a child. %26amp; my mom used that as an example with me in the car (my aunt and cousin were in the car too) and my aunt and my mom said ';please don't ever come home telling me your pregnant at your age'; and then my aunt agreed. they said get on some pills and wrap it up --%26gt; if you have to do it


me and my cousin were both laughing.. but my aunt and mom were serious but saying it in joking way.


my mom never mentioned anything about marraige before sex


but i know that i should wait until later in live to be ';involved';


besides im a good girl my mom and dad raised me well and i know better i know not to do drugs, cut school and all that stuff i listen well in health class


but no my parents never told me to wait until marriage


nor did we really have a sex talk


since im the youngest in my family my older sibbling was ';involved'; in his teen years and my parents used to talk to him about that stuff ( i used to over hear them talking)anyways my brother is an adult now
well when i started asking about sex, my parents told me.





my parents never really urged me to be a virgin when i get married (how could they? they found out i was coming and then got married), but they expect me to be responsible and to not get knocked up when im only 14. however, i do plan on staying a virgin...
never.


i got it from school.





my health teacher baiscally talked to the guys in my classs while the girls listemed.





she told them never to pressure a girl.


not to go around telling everyone she wasn't a virgin if you were the one to take her virginity just because she didn't bleed.


use a condom


and all that good stuff
my parents are religious and they told me to wait... the told me to to late and I wouldn't have listed any how (I an one of the kids who has sex all the time!)
well im 17 has taught i should wait till im married bcuz thats the way she was raised however she does tell me that iif i do to at least use protection so i could avoid been pregnant or any diseases.
My parents have never talked to me about sex. But we are Christian so they will want me to wait until marriage, which I will do.
My parents expect that I have that moral, and I do. We never had the discussion. We took sex ed in school.
My mom never talked to me much but I know I will talk to my daughter about it and not make her feel uncomfortable about it.
mine said marriage when its totally cool. and wait for the girl you love and marry you then its way more not awkward. and theres no shamein it
No I basically found my moral by myself. Basically you will know the time is right it will feel right. So no.
My mum just told me to be careful, and not to be talked into having sex by careless boys....';When your ready';
she didn't teach me anything. my sister told me to always wear a condom then dhe said wait til im married. i think my mother not teaching me anything is the main reason why im not a virgin at 15
My parents told me to wait til marriage because it is God's will.


I still haven't done it.


Yay!
Yeah, my parents never talked to me about sex :PP
they didnt to me

No comments:

Post a Comment