Saturday, August 21, 2010

My wife and I were putting up pictures when she asked for a stud finder. Is our marriage in trouble?

I thought I was enough for her. Is she on the level or am I a half bubble off plumb?My wife and I were putting up pictures when she asked for a stud finder. Is our marriage in trouble?
I wooden be too concerned. If your marriage has a good framework, it should hold up. Have you thought about spicing things up with something knotty?My wife and I were putting up pictures when she asked for a stud finder. Is our marriage in trouble?
Oh, that's so cute! Look in the hardware section. A stud finder is a devise that lets you know where the wall studs are for a firmer, stronger fixing. Why would she want to replace a hubby who's willing to help around the house?
funny :)
I really hope thats not a serious question, but either way LMAO
It's perfect.
That's funny!
Lmao. Don't be so serious. ; )
Good one.
That's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment