Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will legalising gay marriage turn anyone who is heterosexual into a gay person?

If not, what's your problem?Will legalising gay marriage turn anyone who is heterosexual into a gay person?
I find it endlessly amusing to read comments from fundies who seem to think that if homosexuality isn't actively suppressed, everyone will turn gay, as if homosexuality is much more appealing. They're giving away their hidden orientation.





Will legalising gay marriage turn anyone who is heterosexual into a gay person?
I'm glad you asked this because although i have been happily married to my wife for 25 years i found that lately i have started having gay tendencies. It really all started when the law was changed and allowed gay marriage. Before the law was changed i had absolutely no interest in being a gay, but since it was changed i have been listening to Dusty Springfield albums, watching Musicals and wearing leather trousers. I have even been tempted to grow one of those moustaches that grow down either side of the mouth and reach my chin. My hands seem to have a life of their own with one constantly finding its way on to my hip whilst they other just seems to limp heavily at the wrist.


Personally i blame the government Ducky! and Gordon Brown should change the law immediately before i scratch his eyes out!!


Just in case they dont change the law does anyone know where i can go to learn how to be a proper gay? Perhaps GC knows? (see below)
Yeah, isn't it enough that we're (supposedly) going to hell? You have to deny me the pleasure and right of marrying the woman I love? Honestly, I'm not trying to get married in a church or anything. I promised to marry Lillie and I want to keep my promise, that's all.
Yeah, in the same inexplicable way that legalizing interracial marriage made everyone in the country suddenly attracted only to people of different races.
DEVIL WORSHIPER!!!!!!!!!1!!!111!!1!!!!!!one!!!鈥?br>







No but honestly, churches have no business telling me who i can or cant marry, and since im bisexual, thats exactly what Focus on the Family and the LDS church is doing.
Nope. Gay marriage doesn't harm my straight marriage one bit and it can't ';turn anyone gay.'; But it does grant equal civil rights to deserving citizens. That is why I support gay marriage.
Will not allowing gay marriage make the gays go straight?





Ask a dumb question and get a dumb response.
There are heterosexual marriages and I'm still gay...
if you're gay then you're gay, it's not really a choice
no,and I don't have a problem
Yes, hope this answers the question. ;-)
no
I understand that some may find this a difficult concept to understand, so I'll type slowly:





Marriage... involves... one... man... and... one... woman.





Now to try another hugely difficult concept for some to grasp:





Any... relationship... which... does... not... involve... one... man... and... one... woman... cannot... be... a... marriage.





Diagrams and further technical specs are available on request for those who are still confused about it all.





Next we'll have vegans ';marrying'; their pet goldfish and car lovers ';marrying'; their old bangers.





Sheesh!





So, what's YOUR problem?





Afraid that refusing to legalise ';gay'; marriage will turn homosexuals in to heterosexuals?





I mean, if we're gonna make a few straw men let's do it properly, shall we?
as my son in law say's, God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve


God does not condone gay marriages but goes against it


Genesis1:27


So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.


Matt 19:4 Mark 10:6





28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth


does not say anything about same sex marriages






We are born with the fear of a loud noise and the fear of falling. All else is a learned response. If learned, it can be unlearned.

No comments:

Post a Comment