Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many people are either happily married or in a positive relationship that might lead to marriage?

Happily (most of the time lol) married also!How many people are either happily married or in a positive relationship that might lead to marriage?
I'm married, and for the most part, I am happy about it. My husband and I have had some difficult times that have nothing to do with our relationship itself, and we've come through it just fine. We've also discovered there are things we don't like about each other, but it doesn't matter. I love him, he loves me, and we're committed to each other no matter what.How many people are either happily married or in a positive relationship that might lead to marriage?
I've been married for 27 years.





Oh, wait; you said ';happily';.





Never mind.
I'm in a positive relationship that is leading to marriage.
happily married here
happily married
I am the one of the happily married people..
Just celebrated 25 years of marital bliss...I love my wife and kids
i am

No comments:

Post a Comment