Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spirtually: How many christians here have had sex before marriage?

im an atheist. but all of my christians have had sex wwaaayyyy before marriage!





Do most people not practise this anymore? Or is it mostly an american thing to wait untill marriage?


Cuz i think hardly anyone in the uk sticks to this anymore?Spirtually: How many christians here have had sex before marriage?
Nobodys perfect.





Only God is perfect.





The Bible must be our standard of what is right and wrong. We must change our standards if we do not want the wrath of God to fall on us.





God gave us the laws in the Bible for our good. They are not meant to deny us any good thing but they are given so we can enjoy the proper sexual relationship in the proper time. If we obey the words of the Bible and ';flee fornication'; and glorify God in our bodies, the Lord will bless us beyond what we could believe.





honestly speaking I already have lots of sex and Im not married yet, repenting of sins and asking for forgiveness well lessen the wrong I've done.





Comeback to Jesus.





God Bless.Spirtually: How many christians here have had sex before marriage?
I am a christian and I do have morals (I personally have not had sex yet, I'm not married). I am in a relationship with a girl and we have decided to wait until marriage, even though she has already had sex. It was a mutual decision. I personally do not feel you are condemned to hell if you have sex before marriage, but I feel that you should really think about it first. There are many burdens that come with it, possible false or forced feelings for a person, worries about pregnancy, and possible diseases. All this can lead to stress on the relationship. I feel it is a choice that should be an educated one and not done in the heat of the moment. So I don't feel you should be so hung up on what your christian friends are doing, but do what feels right to you.
i as a christian, though not Baptized yet


have had sex with only 1 girl whom i thought was going to marry, this was like 3 years ago


i know quite a bunch of christians who still are virgins and plan on saving sex until after marriage,and they are over 23 years old, it is not just an american thing


all societies have it, it is more of a moral respect for body and soul


i don't plan on having sex ever again until marriage, i barely meet any girls anyway
Most 'Christians' don't practice abstinence before marriage, especially in America, despite the fact that the Bible clearly forbids sex before marriage! However, Jehovah's Witnesses don't have sex before marriage, and I'm not positive, but I think Mormans don't either.
i'm a christian and a virgin. i kno a few ppl who are also waiting for marriage for sex. it's not really common anymore, but it's what God has commanded for us and i believe that sex will be so much more special in marriage with only one person who has also waited.
everyone should wait until they are married.


I got pregnant at 15 and married the father(my husband now)


I knew I was wrong and asked God to forgive me and he did.


I have been married now for 27 years to the same man.


we all have sins in our past but when we turn to God and accept his son as our savior,all is forgiven.
This is the thing about God. He is patient with us. He has provided a way out of our sins for us through His Son Jesus Christ. For myself, I will be honest, I did not know God until recently.





And there are times I think of how undeserving I am to have His love. But He is so great, and loves me anyway. That was then and this is now. I know He knows I was ignorant in that time and since then He has seen my heart desire to know Him. So it is what I do from here on out that matters.





In no way do I condone sex before marriage. As now I know what real love is.
I had sex before marriage as a Christian.





I am now an Atheist, but still tell my kids its a healthy alternative to wait. The difference is that I don't threaten them with damnation, ruining thier perspective of sex.
95% of christians have sex b4 marriage...


4% lie


1% actually wait
i have had sex before, but i wasn't a christian then. since becomming one, i am practicing abstinence untill marriage.
Many Christians become Christians well into adulthood.


A unmarried Christian is to abstain.
Most if they are honest, just shows how pagan christianity is.
When i was a Christian, i couldn't stop not having sex. Now that i'm an atheist, I'm still not married.
Well, if Sarah Palin's daughter is any indication of that...
I did...For myself, now that I look back..I should have waited.





Hindsight is always 20/20 though..
Kind of makes them hypocrites then, doesn't it?
Me for one


.


And got married to the same


.
i did when i was christian, but to be fair, my first time was darn near a raping, BY the girl.
me, I consider myself spiritual now, .
Sorry all of your friends are so loose and immoral.





Of course I waited. That's the way you are supposed to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment