Saturday, August 21, 2010

How and in what way would you like your boyfriend. To ask you for your hand in marriage.?

What do you think it will be like?How and in what way would you like your boyfriend. To ask you for your hand in marriage.?
something crazy and really romantic... like you hear weird noises like throwing little stones in your window and then you open the window, look down and see a huge sign saying ';Merry me'; and my boyfriend with flowers... that would be amazing...


Good luck anyways :D


and merry xmas :DHow and in what way would you like your boyfriend. To ask you for your hand in marriage.?
AMAZING ring...


something exotic, almost like out of a movie...


im open to suggestion tho...lol


Maybe...


On my birthday...he gets a HUGE box, and fills it with stupid things, and trys to make me think he forgot abut my birthday, so thats why he has the $hitty presents...then while he takes me out to an fancy resteraunt, he has the waiter drop the ring in my food. I know, i know the story could use some inproving....lol
My boyfriend was going to propose to me on top of an old volcano in Spain. I couldnt be bothered to walk right up there though lol.





So he proposed in the hotel room, and it still was the most special moments in my life.
The classic way of having him take her out to dinner and then him getting down on one knee...cute. That or something creative is also very cute.





Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but either way he does it (classic or creative), I'd love it if he got down on one knee.
I can imagine he takes me out to the movies. Then he cooks a suprise meal for me (even though he doesnt ever cook) then he actually goes down on one knee and does the honour.
It doesn't matter as long as he does it.
i would like someone to write me a heart felt poem and have will u marry me in it somewhere
i think it would be weird w/o the rest of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment