Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to write a letter requesting a copy of marriage certificate.?

I'm suck at writing letter. Also I do not know what layout it suppose to be in. Should I include my mailing address. thank you for your help.How to write a letter requesting a copy of marriage certificate.?
Date





Address of marriage certificate office





To Whom it may concern





I (your name), of (your address including street, town, and zip) am requesting a copy of my marriage certificate. The certificate is dated (date issued) and is the marriage certificate for (your name and your spouse's name). Please send an original or certified copy to the above address. Should you have any questions feel free to reach me at (your phone number).





Sincerely,


(sign and put ur name)


-------------------------


------------------------





PS- check to see if there is a charge for this. if there is then note in the letter that a check/money order is enclosed for the amount of the check and ask for a return receipt. I would also include a self addressed envelope for them to mail that receipt along with the certificate back to u.





:) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment